Sunday, July 21, 2013

Shanghai, Singapore, Suez and Panama Canals Seen from I Pad using INavX and Navionics Charts


The I Pad is using INavX software with Navionics  charts. The data is via wireless NMEA data over TCP/IP

This is Singapore, each vessel within AIS range is shown.





I now know you can save screen shots on an I Pad, this last trip however I used my camera to take theses shots.


Shanghai China.

Shanghai


The two entrances of the Yangtze River can be seen by the AIS of the vessels.

Shanghai


This is Shanghai,  alongside.


Shanghai


This is the Gulf of Aden, everyone is behaving themselves, staying in the IRTC.


Gulf of Aden



The Red Sea and Suez Canal


Red Sea


Panama Canal

Panama Canal
K.C.

1 comment:

David Matine said...

Hello, I would like to speak to you about being a guest blogger on your site, and about allowing you to be a guest on mine.
Please email me if interested. david.matine77@gmail.com